Price received by the producer for goods and services that are sold. Proval is equal to basic value plus commodity taxes. Output in IMPLAN is expressed in producer prices.
Articles in this section
- National Income and Product Accounts (NIPA)
- Net Analysis
- Non-Profit Institutions Primarily Serving Households (NPISH)
- North American Industry Classification System (NAICS)
- Opportunity Cost
- Other Property Income (OPI)
- Other Taxes on Production Net of Subsidies (OTXS)
- Output Multipliers
- Owner-Occupied Dwellings (industry)
Article is closed for comments.