Derived from the I-O total requirements tables, the Output Multipliers show the amount of Output required among all industries in the region to satisfy a given level of final-use expenditures. More information is available in the article Multipliers.
Articles in this section
- National Income and Product Accounts (NIPA)
- Net Analysis
- Non-Profit Institutions Primarily Serving Households (NPISH)
- North American Industry Classification System (NAICS)
- Opportunity Cost
- Other Property Income (OPI)
- Other Taxes on Production Net of Subsidies (OTXS)
- Output Multipliers
- Owner-Occupied Dwellings (industry)
Article is closed for comments.