Price paid by Industries and final users for the goods and services they use. Purval is equal to producers value plus trade (wholesale and retail) margins and transportation costs. In IMPLAN, Purchaser Price is equal to Total Revenue. Learn more in the article Retail and Wholesale: Industry Margins and Retail and Wholesale: Commodity Margins.
Articles in this section
- National Income and Product Accounts (NIPA)
- Net Analysis
- Non-Profit Institutions Primarily Serving Households (NPISH)
- North American Industry Classification System (NAICS)
- Opportunity Cost
- Other Property Income (OPI)
- Other Taxes on Production Net of Subsidies (OTXS)
- Output Multipliers
- Owner-Occupied Dwellings (industry)
Article is closed for comments.