1 comment

  • Official comment
    Candi Clouse, PhD

    Hi Harrison!

    At this time there is no way to change the year for a combined region. You will have to recreate that combined region in the dollar year you want to use.

    Comment actions Permalink

Please sign in to leave a comment.