MRIO results - unknown local purchase %


1 comment

  • Avatar
    IMPLAN Support
    Hello, The way MRIO works is that it captures backward linkages of the local spending, so the MRIO to ROS state will only capture what is required to support 56% of $26MM. It has not assumption of where the leakage is spent. Since you aren't sure if or what rate the other 44% is spent in the data, then you could build a second set of MRIO linked Models ROS to county where you examined the impact of the 44% of $26MM spending in advertising the ROS Model and the potential feedbacks to the county. Please let us know if you have additional questions. IMPLAN Group Staff
    Comment actions Permalink

Please sign in to leave a comment.