Film Studio--Office Space


1 comment

  • Avatar
    Candi Clouse, PhD

    Hello David!

    If this is a construction project, I would recommend checking out our Definitions of IMPLAN's 546 Construction Industries document. Industry 55 - Construction of new commercial structures, including farm structures covers office buildings and would also cover studio construction.

    For the operations of a studio, if their primary business is the motion picture Industry, even if it is office work, I would still recommend using Industry 429 - Motion picture and video industries. You will have to convert your square footage into a sales or output figure before jumping into IMPLAN. 



    Comment actions Permalink

Please sign in to leave a comment.