Here are the official IMPLAN production release notes for version 6.2 released on June 23, 2021.
- Industry Averages are now available to all users in Region Details > Study Area Data
- On the Occupation Data tab, two title changes were made
- “Area Occupation Summary” is now “Region Occupation Summary”
- “Area Occupation Averages” is now “Region Occupation Averages”
- Minor bug fixes to improve overall navigation
- The order of Event Types has been updated as follows:
- Industry Output
- Industry Employment
- Industry Employee Compensation
- Industry Proprietor Income
- Industry Contribution Analysis
- Commodity Output
- Labor Income
- Household Income
- 2018 Industry Spending Pattern
- 2019 Industry Spending Pattern
- 2018 Institution Spending Pattern
- 2019 Institution Spending Pattern
- Minor bug fixes to improve overall functionality
- Minor bug fix affecting Direct Tax Impacts where some components of Value Added were mis categorized as Employee Compensation
- Users now have the ability to multi-filter environmental results as well as a total section at the bottom of the tables
- Added Impact Type filter to Environmental Results tab
- When a user creates and saves either a Dashboard or a Look, the saved item now automatically appears on the page without having to refresh the browser
- A new Dashboard entitled Local Area, has been added
- Users now have the ability to show or hide quarterly data from the visualiations on all pre-built dashboards
- Users now have the ability to access their most prevalent dashboards from their Data Library navigation menu
- Added filters for Trade Flow data
Below are the official IMPLAN production release notes for version 6.1 released on May 12, 2021.
- The new Region List is available to make Combining Regions even easier with detailed error messages
- Improvements to the county search and selection
- Fixed labels in Region Details > Multipliers > Per Million Dollar Effects
- A new button has been added to lock or unlock all Events
- Duplicated Events are now unlocked by default
- Run button changes color when Events have been added to Groups and the analysis is ready to run
- Spending Pattern Events have been optimized
- A new warning was added when the sum of the percentages in the Advanced Menu is more than 100%
- The order of the Filters on the Tax Results tab now matches the order on the other tabs
- The Filter now displays the Events in the order they were entered on the Impacts screen, instead of in alphabetical order
Data Library (Limited Access)
- General information about our new Data Library offering can be found on our support site in the article IMPLAN Data Library. For information on adding this to your subscription, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- IMPLAN’s Data Library is now embedded in the application
- 2020 Q4 Data has been added
- IMPLAN Version 5 has been decommissioned
VERSION 6 DEFAULT
April 1, 2021 marks the switch from V5 to V6 as the default setting. You can still pop back to V5 if you want, but note that it will be retired soon. All of your impacts from V5 will now exist in both V5 and V6. Learn more about V6 in the article Introduction to Version 6.
This week there was only one product improvement released on March 25, 2021.
- The summed State + Local Tax table was removed from the Tax Results tab
Below are the official IMPLAN production release notes for version 6.0.24 released on March 17, 2021. Version 5 will still be the default while the finishing touches are being added TO V6.
- Performance improvements for Industry Aggregation in V5 and V6
- Updated dashboards in Region Details and Results in V5 and V6
- Industry Aggregation released for V6
Guess what? The 2019 Data is now the default in IMPLAN! Below are the official IMPLAN production release notes for version 6.0.23 released on February 17, 2021.
- Added 2019 Data complete with 2019 Occupation Data and 2019 Spending Patterns
- Added Evolving Economy - COVID 2020-Q3 Data to application
IMPLAN is always working to improve our software to not only make it easier to use, but to also add new features. Below are the IMPLAN production release notes for version 6.0.22 released on February 10, 2021.
- Performance Improvement for building combined regions of 200+ counties
- Updated Regions Overview
- Renamed "Model Year" as "Data Year"
- Removed "Area Count"
- Added Average Employee Compensation Per Wage & Salary Employee (dividing Total EC by Total W&S Employment)
- Added Average Proprietor Income Per Proprietor (dividing Total Proprietor Income by Total Proprietors)
- Fixed issue where unbuilt regions were not populating on the Impacts screen when clicking “Create Impacts” or “Add to Impacts”
- Added 2019 Occupation Data
- Added 2019 Industry Spending Patterns and 2019 Institutional Spending Patterns
- Fixed issue of multiple Groups with Spending Patterns not starting analysis
- Improved performance in building of new Regions
Written February 9, 2021
Updated July 12, 2021